3 Property Group Avani Terms & Conditions
Please see below the Terms & Conditions for the $30,000 HomeBuyer Stimulus Boost.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the $30,000 HomeBuyer Stimulus Boost promotion offered by 3 Property Group 5:
1. The stimulus will be paid by 3 Property Group 5 to the Buyer by way of a rebate adjustment on completion of a Contract.
2. Only one Stimulus Boost is payable per Property.
3. The benefit of $30,000 is personal to a Buyer only and cannot be assigned.
4. The $30,000 HomeBuyer Stimulus Boost is only available to a Buyer if the Buyer:
(a) was introduced to the Property after 5 June 2020
(b) enters into the Contract after 5 June 2020 and before 31 July 2020
(c) ensures that the terms of the $30,000 HomeBuyer Stimulus Boost promotion form part of the Contract;
(d) completes the Contract in accordance with the terms of the Contract; and
(e) does not breach or default any of the terms of the Contract.
5. Where a dispute arises, 3 Property Group 5 may make a determination of that dispute, and all parties will be bound by that determination.
6. 3 Property Group 5 may withdraw or cease the $30,000 HomeBuyer Stimulus Boost promotion at any time without notice.
7. If a contract with a Buyer is rescinded, terminated, void, cancelled or otherwise not performed, the $30,000 HomeBuyer Stimulus Boost for that Buyer is forfeited.
8. 3 Property Group 5 reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time in its absolute discretion, without notice.
9. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer from 3 Property Group 5.
10. In these Terms and Conditions:
(a) 3 Property Group 5 means 3 Property Group 5 Pty Limited.
(b) Buyer means a person that enters into an unconditional Contract with 3 Property Group 5 for a Property.
(c) Contract means a contract for the sale between the Buyer and 3 Property Group 5 for a Property.
(d) Property means a unit in the Avani development being developed by 3 Property Group 5.