3 Property Group Winter Special Terms & Conditions
Please see below the Terms & Conditions for the Winter Special:
- Up to $1,200.00 AUD capped rebate to be deducted from Buyer settlement figures.
- Buyer must settle on time for this offer to be valid.
- The Winter Special is only available to a Buyer if the Buyer:
- was introduced to the Property after 3/04/2020;
- enters into the Contract between 3/04/2020 and 3/10/2020;
- ensures that the terms of the Winter Special promotion form part of the Contract;
- completes the Contract in accordance with the terms of the Contract; and
- does not breach or default any of the terms of the Contract.
Please see below the Terms & Conditions for the Stamp Duty Rebate:
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Stamp Duty Rebate promotion offered by 3 Property Group 5:
1. Subject to the below, a Buyer is eligible for the benefit of the amount of stamp duty that would be otherwise payable on the purchase of the Property by an individual buyer. The amount is calculated as the standard residential rate of ad valorem stamp duty (excluding any additional amounts payable for premium duty or otherwise) payable in the ACT by reference to the price of the property, the date of the Contract and no aggregation. The benefit will be paid by 3 Property Group 5 to the Buyer by way of a rebate adjustment on completion of a Contract.
2. Only one Stamp Duty Rebate is payable per Property.
3. The benefit of a Stamp Duty Rebate is personal to a Buyer only and cannot be assigned.
4. 3 Property Group 5 will not be liable to the Buyer for any penalty, fee, interest, late fee or other similar fee or cost due to payment (or non-payment) of the actual stamp duty payable by the Buyer for the Contract. For clarity, the actual amount of stamp duty payable by the Buyer for a Contract is not relevant to the amount payable by 3 Property Group 5, rather the amount is calculated in accordance with term 1.
5. The Stamp Duty Rebate is only available to a Buyer if the Buyer:
(a) was introduced to the Property after 28 May 2020
(b) enters into the Contract after 28 May 2020 and before 31 July 2020
(c) ensures that the terms of the Stamp Duty Rebate promotion form part of the Contract;
(d) completes the Contract in accordance with the terms of the Contract; and
(e) does not breach or default any of the terms of the Contract.
6. Where a dispute arises, 3 Property Group 5 may make a determination of that dispute, and all parties will be bound by that determination.
7. 3 Property Group 5 may withdraw or cease the Stamp Duty Rebate promotion at any time without notice.
8. If a contract with a Buyer is rescinded, terminated, void, cancelled or otherwise not performed, the Stamp Duty Rebate for that Buyer is forfeited.
9. 3 Property Group 5 reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time in its absolute discretion, without notice.
10. In these Terms and Conditions:
(a) 3 Property Group 5 means 3 Property Group 5 Pty Limited.
(b) Buyer means a person that enters into an unconditional Contract with 3 Property Group 5 for a Property.
(c) Contract means a contract for the sale between the Buyer and 3 Property Group 5 for a Property.
(d) Property means a unit in the Avani development being developed by 3 Property Group 5.